Chambal Fertilisers Q3 profit up 14.45% to Rs 149.08 crore
Chambal Fertilisers net income declined to Rs2,312.69 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18, from Rs2,431.97 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd (CFCL) on Tuesday posted 14.45% jump in standalone net profit at Rs149.08 crore in the December quarter of the current fiscal.
Its net profit stood at Rs130.18 crore in the October- December period of last fiscal, the Rajasthan-based company said in a BSE filing.
The company’s net income declined to Rs2,312.69 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18, from Rs2,431.97 crore in the year-ago period.
Expenses were lower at Rs2,083.48 crore during the quarter under review, as against Rs2,255 crore a year ago.
Editor's Picks »
- L&T to consider share buyback on August 23
- Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Amex, others plan to fight data localisation plans
- Kofi Annan, former UN secretary-general, dies at age 80
- UIDAI announces phased roll out of face authentication with telcos from Sept 15
- ‘It’s a battle for the survival of scientific research’