Chambal Fertilisers Q3 profit up 14.45% to Rs 149.08 crore
Chambal Fertilisers net income declined to Rs2,312.69 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18, from Rs2,431.97 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd (CFCL) on Tuesday posted 14.45% jump in standalone net profit at Rs149.08 crore in the December quarter of the current fiscal.
Its net profit stood at Rs130.18 crore in the October- December period of last fiscal, the Rajasthan-based company said in a BSE filing.
The company’s net income declined to Rs2,312.69 crore in the third quarter of 2017-18, from Rs2,431.97 crore in the year-ago period.
Expenses were lower at Rs2,083.48 crore during the quarter under review, as against Rs2,255 crore a year ago.
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end