Prism Cement posts Q4 net down 7.2% at Rs70 crore
- L&T sells Bengaluru land parcel to Phoenix-CPPIB platform for Rs650 crore
- Railways to extend ‘Give it up’ scheme for senior citizens to all categories availing fare concession
- Union cabinet approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Ordinance 2018
- Cash crunch: Rs2000, 500 notes make up 97% of cash seized in Karnataka before assembly polls
- Union cabinet approves ordinance for death penalty to child rapists
New Delhi: Prism Cement on Thursday reported a decline of 7.22% in its standalone net profit to Rs70.15 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March. The company had reported a net profit of Rs75.61 crore in the January-March period a year-ago, it said in a regulatory filing.
Its total standalone income during the period under review was down 0.95% to Rs1,575.53 crore as against Rs1,590.80 crore in the corresponding quarter. The company’s total expense was down 0.84% to Rs1,501.77 crore as against Rs1,514.60 crore.
For the entire 2016-17 fiscal, Prism Cement’s net profit stood at Rs17.51 crore, up over two-folds from Rs8.11 crore in the previous fiscal. Its total income for the fiscal stood at Rs5,555.24 crore, down 4.73%, compared to Rs5,831.13 crore in the previous year. Shares of Prism Cement closed 5.13% higher at Rs122 apiece on BSE on Thursday.