LIC Housing Finance Q3 profit rises 19% at Rs499 crore
- Proxy advisor questions legitimacy of Fortis Healthcare sale process; warns of class action suit
- USFDA finishes inspection at Alembic Pharma’s Panelav plant, shares rise on BSE
- Trump trade war spurs India to import more oil, drones from US
- What global finance chiefs are saying about the global economy
- Walmart sees Flipkart as key to atone for missteps in China
Mumbai: Housing finance company LIC Housing Finance Ltd Monday said its third quarter net profit rose 19.18% from a year ago.
Net profit rose to Rs499.26 crore for the December quarter from Rs418.90 crore a year ago.
According to a Bloomberg survey of 16 analysts, the company was expected to post a net profit of Rs501 crore for the quarter ended December.
Total income from operations rose 12.38% to Rs3527.93 crore in the third quarter from Rs3139.21 crore a year ago.
At 2.52 pm, LIC Housing Finance was up 1.13% to Rs536.45 on the BSE, while the benchmark Sensex was up 0.25% to 27,306.42 points.