Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Q1 net rises 30% to Rs104.27 crore
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals’ total income stood at Rs1,212.73 crore during the quarter under review
New Delhi: Electrical appliances maker Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals on Wednesday reported a 29.89% rise in net profit at Rs104.27 crore for the quarter ended 30 June, 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs80.27 crore in the same period of previous fiscal. Its total income stood at Rs1,212.73 crore during the quarter under review. It was Rs1,090.6 crore in the year-ago period, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals said in a filing to the BSE.
The company said revenue from operations, which is part of total income, of the current period is not comparable with previous year since the previous year figures included excise duty which has now been subsumed after implementation of GST.
The stock was trading at Rs236.45 apiece on BSE, down 2.17%, from its previous close.
- IL&FS unit chief resigns amid default crisis at group
- Tata Steel to buy Usha Martin’s steel business for up to Rs 4,700 crore
- Jack Ma prefers to die on the beach than at a work table in Alibaba
- How Indian education technology startups are going global
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude