Zuari Agro Chemicals Q2 profit jumps four-fold to Rs53.52 crore
New Delhi: Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd on Monday reported a nearly four-fold jump in its standalone net profit to Rs53.52 crore for the second quarter ended September.
Its net profit stood at Rs13.39 crore in the year-ago period, the fertilizer company said in a filing to the BSE. Total revenue rose to Rs1,346.77 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18 fiscal from Rs1,084.17 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
Shares of the company surged 20% to close at Rs591.40 apiece on the BSE.
- Why it pays to be the early bird in adopting a cybersecurity strategy
- For artificial intelligence, good quality data is a necessity, says Guido Jouret
- Dow Jones plunges over 500 points on Trump China tariff order
- Market volatility seen affecting IPO plans of smaller companies
- India, China hold confidence building border talks