Nikhilesh Kalra to lead Sanofi’s CHC business in India, South Asia
Global healthcare firm Sanofi has appointed Nikhilesh Kalra as the general manager of its consumer healthcare business in India, South Asia
- IndiGo, Air India Express among Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world
- Goldman Sachs’ ReNew Power stake sale to be biggest IPO exit by a PE firm in India
- Govt may tell Tata Tele to settle dues before deal with Tata Communications
- New India Assurance looks to lower health-loss ratio to 95%
- DLF sells office space in Gurugram for Rs150 crore
New Delhi: Global healthcare firm Sanofi has appointed Nikhilesh Kalra as the general manager of its consumer healthcare (CHC) business in India and South Asia.
“Nikhilesh joins us at a time when we are building strong presence in consumer healthcare in India, with the recent closure of business swap with Boeringher Ingelheim and its incoming CHC brands,” Sanofi, managing director India and vice president South Asia Shailesh Ayyangar said.
Prior to joining Sanofi, Kalra was working with General Mills based out of Singapore as regional marketing director, Asia & Middle East Africa.
He started his career with Reckitt Benckiser, and worked in various roles in sales and marketing across India, Europe & Asia.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars