ONGC declares 2nd interim dividend of 45% for FY18
The ONGC board today approved an interim dividend of 45%, i.e. Rs2.25 on each equity share of Rs5 for the 2017-18 fiscal year
New Delhi: State-ownedOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) on Thursday declared a second interim dividend of Rs2.25 per share for the 2017-18 fiscal year.
The board of the company at its meeting today approved payment of 45%, i.e. Rs2.25 on each equity share of Rs5 as second interim dividend, the company said in a statement. The total payout on this account will be Rs2,887 crore.
The record date for distribution of dividend has been fixed for 14 March. The first interim dividend of 60% (Rs3 on each equity share of Rs5) was paid by the company in November 2017.
- Indian Railways will become net zero carbon emitter by 2030: Piyush Goyal
- Gujarat NRE Coke proposes to repay ₹2,961 crore over 20-year period
- After Audi CEO arrest, key stakeholders in crisis talks
- Pradeep Parameswaran named Uber’s India head
- Government puts off Air India sale since it’s an election year
Editor's Picks »
- BJP’s Telangana unit to sound poll bugle for 2019 with yatra
- India launches its first national healthcare facility registry
- Parakala Prabhakar resigns as advisor to Andhra Pradesh govt
- AAP ends protest at L-G’s office after series of meets
- Tamil Nadu police detain student activist opposing express highway project in Salem