Hero MotoCorp sales up 17.13% to 6,23,269 units in July
Despite sluggish sales for the first few days of the month due to the transition to GST, Hero MotoCorp said it was able to clock a robust six-lakh plus sales in July
New Delhi: The country’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp on Tuesday reported a 17.13% increase in sales at 6,23,269 units in July. The company had sold 5,32,113 units in July 2016, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
Despite sluggish sales for the first few days of the month due to the transition to GST, Hero MotoCorp said it was able to clock a robust six-lakh plus sales in July.
Stating that it was the third consecutive month of six- lakh plus sales, having registered 6,24,185 units in June and 6,33,884 units in May, the company said it was confident of carrying forward the growth momentum into the upcoming festive season.
- Flipkart offers mobile recharge, flight ticket bookings
- Reliance Jio tops 4G download speed, Idea Cellular in upload rate
- Trai proposals unlikely to affect data privacy regulation: Experts
- 5Paisa.com plans to raise ₹103.5 crore via rights issue to enter P2P lending business
- IDBI Bank to move govt to make LIC promoter
Editor's Picks »
- ONGC board okays sale of stake in Pawan Hans
- BMW Motorrad launches BMW G310 R and G310 GS in India; price and features
- Google to be fined record $5 billion by EU over Android antitrust violations
- India a ‘good place to hide’ from trade war for this $10 billion fund
- How to crack GMAT? Coffee may help you, claims study
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?