Jindal Stainless Hisar’s Q3 profit jumps manifold to Rs133.63 crore
Jindal Stainless Hisar posted a 142% jump in its net profit at Rs133.63 crore for the quarter ended December 2017
New Delhi: Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd on Monday posted a 142% jump in its net profit at Rs133.63 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs55.21 crore in the year ago quarter, Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd (JSL) said in a BSE filing.
During the October-December quarter, total income of the company rose to Rs2,466.37 crore from Rs2007.54 crore in the year-ago period.
Total expenses during the second quarter were at Rs2,277.76 crore as against Rs1,926.90 crore during the same period a year ago, it added.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars