Jindal Stainless Hisar’s Q3 profit jumps manifold to Rs133.63 crore
Jindal Stainless Hisar posted a 142% jump in its net profit at Rs133.63 crore for the quarter ended December 2017
New Delhi: Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd on Monday posted a 142% jump in its net profit at Rs133.63 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs55.21 crore in the year ago quarter, Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd (JSL) said in a BSE filing.
During the October-December quarter, total income of the company rose to Rs2,466.37 crore from Rs2007.54 crore in the year-ago period.
Total expenses during the second quarter were at Rs2,277.76 crore as against Rs1,926.90 crore during the same period a year ago, it added.
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
- IFC launches $1 billion masala bond programme to aid India investments
- ICICI Securities reports 3.22% rise in Q2 profit at ₹134.22 crore
- Facebook hires Nick Clegg as head of global affairs
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed