HDFC Q2 net profit rises 25% to Rs 2,467 crore
HDFC posts a 25 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 2,467.08 crore in the quarter ended September 30, compared to Rs 1,978.19 crore a year ago
New Delhi: Mortgage lender HDFC Ltd Thursday reported 25 per cent rise in its standalone net profit to Rs 2,467.08 crore in second quarter ended September 30. The company had registered a net profit of Rs 1,978.19 crore in the corresponding period of 2017-18.
Total income during the September quarter stood at Rs 11,256.96 crore, up from Rs 9,007.37 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal, HDFC Ltd said in a regulatory filing.
The consolidated figures were not provided by the company.
Shares of HDFC traded at Rs 1,756.95 apiece on BSE, down 0.71 per cent from its previous close.
- Tesla to cut workforce by 7%, sees smaller profit in Q4
- Wipro spins out govt business as separate segment
- Vibrant Gujarat meet: Ambani, Adani, Birla, others line up big investments
- Wipro announces 1:3 bonus; Q3 net profit rises 30%
- RIL to invest Rs 3 lakh crore in Gujarat in next 10 years : Mukesh Ambani
Editor's Picks »
- To boost confidence in oil cut, OPEC issues quota list
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge
- Delhi HC sets aside arbitral award in favour of Reliance subsidiary over Airport Express metro line
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies