Twitter buys little known start-up to gain new head of product in Keith Coleman
Twitter bought Keith Coleman’s little-known startup—Yes Inc—as part of the deal
San Francisco: Twitter Inc. is hiring Keith Coleman, who has a decade of experience at Alphabet Inc.’s Google, to oversee products, filling a position that’s been empty since January.
Twitter bought Coleman’s little-known startup—Yes Inc—as part of the deal. The company’s apps, designed to help people meet up, will be closed. At Google, Coleman led product for Gmail and related services, according to his LinkedIn profile. On Monday, he will start as Twitter’s sixth head of product in as many years. The San Francisco-based social media company has cycled through leaders in the role while struggling to grow its audience.
Coleman will report to Adam Messinger, chief technology officer, Twitter said. Bloomberg
Editor's Picks »
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating