Jindal Steel and Power sells oxygen plant assets for Rs1,121 crore
Jindal Steel and Power also signs a lease-back deal with SREI Equipment and will continue to operate the assets for manufacturing steel
Bengaluru: Jindal Steel and Power Ltd said on Monday it sold two oxygen plant assets to SREI Equipment Finance Ltd for Rs1,121 crore.
The steelmaker said it also signed a lease-back deal with the company which finances construction equipment purchases and will continue to operate the assets for manufacturing steel.
The assets are located at the company’s plants in the states of Chhattisgarh and Odisha. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Future of Big Oil increasingly shaped by the fate of global gas
- IDBI Bank LIC stake sale deal: FinMin official says boards to take a call
- E-commerce firms focusing on AI, virtual reality to cut logistics cost and fraudulent orders
- How to save income tax by rejigging your salary
- IndiGo chief commercial officer quits, shares down 2%