Subu D. Subramanian rejoins Defiance as MD and CEO
- HC asks Axis Bank to renew RCom bank guarantees
- Firm managed by high-quality promoter will surprise positively, says Vishal Gupta
- DLF’s Q4 profit surges 70.5% to Rs243.26 crore
- Usha Martin posts Q4 profit of Rs12.58 crore
- JPMorgan exits infrastructure investment space in India, sells platform to Rohatyn
Subramanian had been with Defiance from its inception in 2009 to September 2013, but quit to join Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. as a strategic consultant and adviser in December.
“I am delighted to welcome Subramanian back to Defiance. Subu brings in deep expertise in creating enterprise scale businesses in the technology space. I am sure that under his leadership Defiance will march towards the next phase of growth at a rapid pace,” Dheeraj Hinduja, chairman, Defiance Technologies said in a statement on Wednesday.
Subramanian has worked in the manufacturing and information technology services industries in the US, Europe and India for over 27 years. He played multiple roles at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) and led the manufacturing and automotive businesses of Satyam Computer Services Ltd (now part of Tech Mahindra Ltd) before he took over as founding managing director and chief executive of Defiance in 2009.