Jyothy Labs Q3 profit rises 59% to Rs33 crore
Jyothy Laboratories reports a 59.34% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs32.92 crore for the quarter ended 31 December as against Rs20.66 crore during the same period in the previous fiscal
New Delhi: FMCG firm Jyothy Laboratories on Wednesday reported a 59.34% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs32.92 crore for the quarter ended 31 December.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs20.66 crore during the same period previous fiscal, Jyothy Laboratories said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood Rs431.21 crore as against Rs398.26 crore in the year- ago period.
“Our overall performance during the quarter was in line with out expectations. We are confident of uptick in demand, both from urban and rural markets in the coming quarters,” Jyothy Labs chairman and MD M.P. Ramachandran said.
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position