Jyothy Labs Q3 profit rises 59% to Rs33 crore
New Delhi: FMCG firm Jyothy Laboratories on Wednesday reported a 59.34% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs32.92 crore for the quarter ended 31 December.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs20.66 crore during the same period previous fiscal, Jyothy Laboratories said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations during the quarter under review stood Rs431.21 crore as against Rs398.26 crore in the year- ago period.
“Our overall performance during the quarter was in line with out expectations. We are confident of uptick in demand, both from urban and rural markets in the coming quarters,” Jyothy Labs chairman and MD M.P. Ramachandran said.
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
- In Beijing, Sushma Swaraj says protectionism in all forms should be rejected
- Security personnel killed in encounter in Pulwama
- Brent oil hits highest since late 2014 as supplies tighten amid strong demand
- Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa holders’ spouses