IndiGo systems down for over 1 hour across airports
Flights and check-in systems are operating normally now, IndiGo spokesperson said
New Delhi: The systems of IndiGo were down for one and a half hours across airports on Sunday.
IndiGo is the country’s largest airline by market share and operates an average of over 1,000 flights per day.
“We regret the inconvenience caused to our passengers this afternoon due to system being down across airports for around ninety minutes,” an airline spokesperson said.
Flights and check-in systems are operating normally now, the spokesperson added.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed)
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
- IFC launches $1 billion masala bond programme to aid India investments
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed