IndiGo systems down for over 1 hour across airports
Flights and check-in systems are operating normally now, IndiGo spokesperson said
New Delhi: The systems of IndiGo were down for one and a half hours across airports on Sunday.
IndiGo is the country’s largest airline by market share and operates an average of over 1,000 flights per day.
“We regret the inconvenience caused to our passengers this afternoon due to system being down across airports for around ninety minutes,” an airline spokesperson said.
Flights and check-in systems are operating normally now, the spokesperson added.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed)
Editor's Picks »
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices
- RBI’s new loan rate math for banks cannot ignore deposits
- Maruti loses speed as passenger vehicle growth slows amid rising challenges
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds