Future Lifestyle Fashion Q3 profit rises 24% at Rs44.45 crore
Future Lifestyle Fashion’s total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs1,236.97 crore as compared to Rs1,066.21 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal
New Delhi: Future Lifestyle Fashion (FLFL), part of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, on Friday reported a 23.98% growth in its net profit at Rs44.45 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs35.85 crore in the same quarter of last fiscal. Its total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs1,236.97 crore. It was at Rs1,066.21 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal, the company said in a BSE filing.
The company said total revenue from operations for the quarter was not comparable with corresponding earlier period, consequent to introduction of goods and services tax on 1 July. Revenue from operations for the earlier periods (before 1 July) included excise duty which is now subsumed in goods and services tax (GST). Shares of FLFL closed 6.39% lower at Rs355.25 apiece on the BSE.
- Leena AI secures $2 million seed funding from Snapdeal co-founders, Elad Gil
- Oyo plans to hire 2,020 technology experts in next two years
- Metro Cash and Carry to digitize 5 lakh kirana stores
- Reliance Jio, Star India in five-year deal for cricket telecast on JioTV
- HomeLane pilots new experience centre model to expand footprint faster
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude