Future Lifestyle Fashion Q3 profit rises 24% at Rs44.45 crore
Future Lifestyle Fashion’s total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs1,236.97 crore as compared to Rs1,066.21 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal
New Delhi: Future Lifestyle Fashion (FLFL), part of Kishore Biyani-led Future Group, on Friday reported a 23.98% growth in its net profit at Rs44.45 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs35.85 crore in the same quarter of last fiscal. Its total income during the quarter under review stood at Rs1,236.97 crore. It was at Rs1,066.21 crore in the corresponding period of the last fiscal, the company said in a BSE filing.
The company said total revenue from operations for the quarter was not comparable with corresponding earlier period, consequent to introduction of goods and services tax on 1 July. Revenue from operations for the earlier periods (before 1 July) included excise duty which is now subsumed in goods and services tax (GST). Shares of FLFL closed 6.39% lower at Rs355.25 apiece on the BSE.
- RBI slaps Rs 1 crore fine on Indian Bank for violating cyber security norms
- OweMe raises $1 million in seed round from Pi Ventures
- Petrol, diesel prices cut again today, down Rs 11-Rs 14 a litre in two months
- Aavishkaar sells 25% stake to US pension fund TIAA’s Nuveen
- iPhone ban in China may push Apple, Qualcomm toward settlement
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices