Q2 earnings: Future Retail profit up 14.32% at ₹175.1 crore
Future Retail’s total income rises to ₹4,928.52 crore in September quarter of FY19 from ₹4,506.3 crore last fiscal
New Delhi: Future Retail Ltd (FRL) Wednesday reported 14.32% increase in standalone net profit at ₹175.1 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2018.
The company had reported a net profit of ₹153.16 crore during the July-September quarter a year-ago.
Total income during the period under review was at ₹4,928.52 crore. It was ₹4,506.3 crore during the corresponding quarter last fiscal, FRL said in a regulatory filing.
Future Retail is present in 373 cities with 1,336 stores across its various brands including Big Bazaar, FBB and Easyday.
Shares of the company settled 3.97% higher at ₹527.55 apiece on the BSE.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.
- Air India invites bids from state governments, PSUs for Nariman Point building
- HDFC Bank Q3 net profit rises 20% to Rs 5,586 crore
- FedEx starts $575 million worker buyout as overseas demand cools
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies