Dish TV posts Q3 net loss at Rs18.55 crore
Total income from operations for Dish TV came down to Rs756.57 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs763.24 crore a year earlier
New Delhi: Direct-to-home operator DishTV on Tuesday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs18.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs19.79 crore in the October-December quarter a year ago, Dish TV said in a BSE filing. Total income from operations came down to Rs756.57 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs763.24 crore a year earlier.
Shares of Dish TV settled 1.53% down at Rs73.85 apiece on BSE.
- Life Healthcare sells its 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare for $293 million
- RBI allows Rana Kapoor to continue as Yes Bank MD, CEO till January-end
- GST’s anti-profiteering body rules against builder Pyramid Infratech, victory for home buyers
- Tax officials survey Jet Airways offices in Mumbai, Delhi
- Flipkart launches cashless credit, may apply for NBFC license