Dish TV posts Q3 net loss at Rs18.55 crore
Total income from operations for Dish TV came down to Rs756.57 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs763.24 crore a year earlier
New Delhi: Direct-to-home operator DishTV on Tuesday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs18.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs19.79 crore in the October-December quarter a year ago, Dish TV said in a BSE filing. Total income from operations came down to Rs756.57 crore during the quarter under review as against Rs763.24 crore a year earlier.
Shares of Dish TV settled 1.53% down at Rs73.85 apiece on BSE.
- iPhone ban in China may push Apple, Qualcomm toward settlement
- Skincare start-up Plum gets funding from Unilever Ventures
- Won’t be surprised by big M&A deals in India in 2019: BofAML’s Raj Balakrishnan
- Licious raises $25 million in funding round led by Nichirei Corp
- Verizon to give buyouts to 10,400 employees in restructuring
Editor's Picks »
- Markets, rupee and bond prices fall after RBI chief Urjit Patel resigns
- Sensex plunges over 1,200 points in two days: 10 updates
- Retaining Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh is key for Modi
- Rupee plunges against US dollar after Urjit Patel’s shock exit: 5 things to know
- Assembly elections 2018: What is at stake for Rahul Gandhi?
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices