Where do Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ola stand among world’s 186 unicorns?
- Commerce ministry terminates anti-dumping probe on solar cells
- Rahul Gandhi targets Ravi Shankar Prasad for pendency of cases
- South Africa dodges third junk rating as Moody’s lifts outlook
- Gold hits one-month high on positive global cues
- Amit Shah writes to Naidu, says TDP left NDA govt for ‘political consideration’
New Delhi: How do Indian unicorns fare in comparison to their global peers? CB Insights has compiled a comprehensive list of unicorns from across the world, powered by start-ups from the US, China.
At $16 billion, Flipkart is the most valued Indian unicorn.