Indiabulls Real Estate to buy commercial building in Gurugram
Indiabulls Real Estate to acquire a commercial building in Gurugram with leasable area of 2.5 lakh sq. ft for an undisclosed amount
New Delhi: Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd on Saturday said it will acquire a commercial building in Gurugram with leasable area of 2.5 lakh sq. ft for an undisclosed amount.
“We wish to inform you that Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Manjola Infrastructure Ltd, has entered into a binding and definitive agreement to acquire a prime and newly constructed commercial building in Gurugram, having leasable area of approximately 2.5 lakh sq ft,” Indiabulls Real Estate said in a BSE filing.
It said the deal is expected to get completed in 3 to 4 months when the occupation certificate of this building is expected to be received. This building is situated at a developed prime commercial location, where many leading multi-nationals are operating in nearby vicinity.
“With this additional leasable area, the company expects to enhance its annuity revenue to Rs 1,547 crore in FY20-21 from the rental properties portfolio of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, including the rental portfolio of its 50:50 JV,” it said.
Editor's Picks »
- GST rates slashed on several products
- Won’t join NDA for 2019 elections, says Chandrababu Naidu
- Reliance Power Q1 profit rises 3% to Rs237.33 crore
- TMC will sweep in all 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal, says Mamata Banerjee
- Rahul Gandhi has seriously hurt image of Indian politician before world: Arun Jaitley
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself