Dhanlaxmi Bank looking to hire chief executive, seeks applications
Dhanlaxmi Bank puts out newspaper advertisement, seeking applications for the post of chief executive
Mumbai: Private sector lender Dhanlaxmi Bank is looking to appoint a chief executive and has sought applications, according to a newspaper advertisement on Tuesday.
G. Sreeram, the current managing director and chief executive officer of the Kerala-based bank, is due to retire in the first week of April. He was appointed for a three-year term in 2015, according to an exchange filing.
Interested candidates must have a minimum 10 years of experience in a bank or financial institute. Those with specialisation in retail, corporate banking, treasury, electronic banking and digital banking would be preferred.
The last date to submit applications is 31 January.
In the fiscal second quarter, Dhanlaxmi Bank had reported a net profit of Rs6.06 crore, slightly higher than Rs6.02 crore a year ago but lower than Rs7.97 crore reported in June 2017 quarter. Gross bad assets as a percentage of loan book stood at 6.11% as against 6.86% a year ago.
- Kerala floods: Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL provide free services
- Urban Ladder CEO Ashish Goel believes in tabling creativity
- SpaceX likely to help Elon Musk take Tesla private
- Google not close to launching search engine app in China: CEO Sundar Pichai
- Sun Petrochemicals in the race to buy Assam Oil Company