Dhanlaxmi Bank looking to hire chief executive, seeks applications
Mumbai: Private sector lender Dhanlaxmi Bank is looking to appoint a chief executive and has sought applications, according to a newspaper advertisement on Tuesday.
G. Sreeram, the current managing director and chief executive officer of the Kerala-based bank, is due to retire in the first week of April. He was appointed for a three-year term in 2015, according to an exchange filing.
Interested candidates must have a minimum 10 years of experience in a bank or financial institute. Those with specialisation in retail, corporate banking, treasury, electronic banking and digital banking would be preferred.
The last date to submit applications is 31 January.
In the fiscal second quarter, Dhanlaxmi Bank had reported a net profit of Rs6.06 crore, slightly higher than Rs6.02 crore a year ago but lower than Rs7.97 crore reported in June 2017 quarter. Gross bad assets as a percentage of loan book stood at 6.11% as against 6.86% a year ago.
- Wipro falls nearly 5% as brokerages cut target price on weak Q4 results
- A good competitor is good for HUL: Sanjiv Mehta
- Breaking taboos is becoming good for business in India
- Our core strategy is working and showing healthy growth: Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala
- Contract manufacturers of global firms to launch own TV brands