McLeod Russel India profit rises 13.4% to Rs132 crore
McLeod Russel India’s revenue falls 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore
- Puneet Chhatwal: Bringing a bit of west to the east
- Appellate tribunal admits lenders’ plea over surrender of Jaypee land
- ONGC Videsh FY18 profit up 29% on higher oil production
- Embassy group diversifies into mid-income housing business
- GAIL India chairman backs unbundling of firm’s operations, but only after gas market matures
Kolkata: The world’s largest tea producer McLeod Russel India Ltd on Tuesday said its net profit in the September quarter had grown 13.4% year-on-year to Rs132 crore from Rs116.44 crore in the corresponding period last year, on the back of an exceptional income of Rs29.15 crore.
The company’s revenue fell 13.3% from the previous year to Rs442.92 crore because of depressed prices.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What is the Warren Buffett indicator telling us about market valuations today?
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars