USFDA finishes inspection at Alembic Pharma’s Panelav plant, shares rise on BSE
The shares of Alembic Pharma were trading at Rs 517 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), up 2.59%, from the previous close
New Delhi: Drug major Alembic Pharmaceuticals on Tuesday said the US health regulator has conducted an inspection at its Panelav facility and has not made any observations.
“The United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has conducted an inspection at Alembic Pharmaceuticals API Facility located at Panelav from April 16-23, 2018. This was a scheduled inspection and at the end of the inspection, there were zero 483s,” Alembic Pharmaceuticals said in a BSE filing.
An FDA Form 483 is issued to a firm’s management at the conclusion of an inspection when an investigator(s) has observed any conditions that in their judgement may constitute violations of the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act and related acts. It notifies the company’s management of objectionable conditions at a facility.
Track market updates here
Shares of Alembic Pharma were trading at Rs517 on BSE, up 2.59%, from the previous close.
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
- IFC launches $1 billion masala bond programme to aid India investments
- ICICI Securities reports 3.22% rise in Q2 profit at ₹134.22 crore
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed