GMR Infra Q4 net loss narrows to Rs819.53 crore
GMR Infra reports a standalone net loss of Rs819.53 crore for the quarter ended 31 March, compared to a loss of Rs2,478.78 crore a year ago
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure Ltd on Thursday reported a standalone net loss of Rs819.53 crore for the quarter ended 31 March, compared to a loss of Rs2,478.78 crore a year ago.
Total revenue in the quarter stood at Rs321.29 crore, up from to Rs272.47 crore in the year-ago period, GMR Infrastructure said in a regulatory filing.
During the quarter, the company reported provision for diminution in value of investments and advances in subsidiaries of Rs662.50 crore as against a provision of Rs2,357.68 crore made in the last quarter of 2016-17.
At 10.55am, GMR Infra shares traded 2.74% lower at Rs17.75 apiece on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- RIL Q3 results: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms