Gamezop raises $350,000 in seed round
Gamezop will use the funds for technology enhancement, distribution alliances and team expansion
New Delhi: Advergame Technologies Pvt. Ltd which runs smartphone gaming platform Gamezop, has raised $350,000 in a seed round led by talent management firm KWAN Entertainment & Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Existing US-based investor Powerhouse Ventures also participated in the round, besides TracxnLabs and Germany-based AECAL, Anand Chandrasekaran, chief product officer of Snapdeal, Phanindra Sama, founder of redBus and Vinay Menon, managing director, Equity Capital Markets, JP Morgan.
The company will use the funds for technology enhancement, distribution alliances and team expansion.
The Delhi-based company aggregates short games from around the world, which can be played on a single app and removes the friction of constantly installing and uninstalling individual games.
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end