Gamezop raises $350,000 in seed round
Gamezop will use the funds for technology enhancement, distribution alliances and team expansion
- ‘Boards need to play active role in succession planning’
- Opinion: Goldman 1MDB charges will give bankers shivers
- Dubai’s DP World seeks to quash India antitrust probe over Mumbai port
- Quikr acquires real-estate platform India Property
- Ratan Tata, Tata Sons directors summoned in Nusli Wadia defamation case
New Delhi: Advergame Technologies Pvt. Ltd which runs smartphone gaming platform Gamezop, has raised $350,000 in a seed round led by talent management firm KWAN Entertainment & Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Existing US-based investor Powerhouse Ventures also participated in the round, besides TracxnLabs and Germany-based AECAL, Anand Chandrasekaran, chief product officer of Snapdeal, Phanindra Sama, founder of redBus and Vinay Menon, managing director, Equity Capital Markets, JP Morgan.
The company will use the funds for technology enhancement, distribution alliances and team expansion.
The Delhi-based company aggregates short games from around the world, which can be played on a single app and removes the friction of constantly installing and uninstalling individual games.
Editor's Picks »
- Does Reliance Jio see need to deleverage?
- 4 years since Senvion sale, turnaround continues to elude Suzlon
- Falling fuel prices, new axle norms to help cement makers save freight cost
- Tailwinds of debt reduction and annuity sales drive DLF’s shares
- Expecting a quick recovery in rural consumption will be foolhardy