Bhel Q3 profit rises 64% to Rs153 crore, misses estimates
Bengaluru: Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64% rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts’ expectations.
Net profit rose to Rs153 crore ($23.81 million), from Rs93.54 crore a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs190 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose marginally to Rs6,626 crore. Reuters
- Lenovo eyes making smart wearables in India, higher market share
- Malaysia’s IHH revises offer for Fortis Healthcare, to immediately invest Rs650 crore
- BSE Mid and Small-cap indices outperform Sensex in April so far
- China fails to get Indian support for Belt and Road ahead of summit
- Govt acts against rape, but make sons more responsible: PM Modi at rally