Bhel Q3 profit rises 64% to Rs153 crore, misses estimates
Bhel’s net profit rose to Rs153 crore in third quarter as against Rs93.54 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64% rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts’ expectations.
Net profit rose to Rs153 crore ($23.81 million), from Rs93.54 crore a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs190 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose marginally to Rs6,626 crore. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Cabinet clears proposal to convert GSTN into govt entity
- Cabinet approves telecom policy to draw $100 bn investment, create 4 mn jobs
- Reliance Entertainment denies financing Julie Gayet film
- Govt approves Rs 4,500-crore package to sugar industry
- Xiaomi to launch 5 non-smartphone products on September 27 in India
- Will it rain on the FMCG parade?
- Why domestic cotton prices are likely to rule firm this season
- India’s dark corporate debt market now loses the flicker of liquidity too
- Jio’s market share zooms after it raises stakes with higher capex
- Tata Steel is not willing to give even an inch on the acquisitions front