Bhel Q3 profit rises 64% to Rs153 crore, misses estimates
Bhel’s net profit rose to Rs153 crore in third quarter as against Rs93.54 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: Indian power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a nearly 64% rise in third-quarter net profit, but missed analysts’ expectations.
Net profit rose to Rs153 crore ($23.81 million), from Rs93.54 crore a year earlier.
Analysts on average had expected a profit of Rs190 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose marginally to Rs6,626 crore. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices
- RBI’s new loan rate math for banks cannot ignore deposits
- Maruti loses speed as passenger vehicle growth slows amid rising challenges
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds