CESC net profit up 3% in Q2
CESC’s revenue grew from Rs1,754 crore in the same period a year ago to Rs1,953 crore on the back of a 5% growth in power consumption
Kolkata: Power utility CESC Ltd on Monday said its net profit in the quarter ended September had grown 3% year-on-year to Rs242 crore.
Revenue grew from Rs1,754 crore in the same period a year ago to Rs1,953 crore on the back of a 5% growth in power consumption.
The company’s shares fell 0.2% to Rs622.20 apiece on BSE in a weak market.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars