Airtel introduces 300 mbps home broadband plan for Rs2,199
New Delhi:Bharti Airtel on Monday announced new home broadband plans with speeds of up to 300 megabit per second (mbps) over WiFi and 1,200 GB data for a monthly rental of Rs2,199.
“The FTTH (Fibre-To-the-Home) based plan (300 mbps download speed) comes at a monthly rental of Rs2,199 and offers 1,200GB of ultra-high speed data along with unlimited STD and local calling benefits,” Airtel said in a statement.
Customers opting for the plan also get free subscription to Airtel’s OTT apps—Wynk Music and Airtel TV.
“Following the resounding success of our V-Fiber home broadband offering, we are delighted to introduce the new FTTH based plans for customers looking for higher speeds,” George Mathen, CEO—Homes, Bharti Airtel said.
He further said that Airtel will plan to expand FTTH offerings over the coming days and provide customers the choice of home broadband plans across a wide range of price points and speeds.
In India, broadband service provider Spectra claims to provide 1 gigabit per second (gbps) download speed to its customers in select cities where it operates.
Airtel offers home broadband and fixed line services in 89 cities across India and is the second largest broadband service provider in the country after Reliance Jio.
- West Bengal panchayat elections: 1 shot dead during nomination filing
- Healthonomics—A healthcare investor’s point of view
- MLA offers to quit Tirupati board after row over religion
- AGS Transact to make third attempt at IPO, aims to raise up to Rs1,000 crore
- Devendra Fadnavis firm on refinery despite Shiv Sena’s fresh salvo