Eris Lifesciences Q3 profit up 10% at Rs74.92 crore
Consolidated total income of Eris Lifesciences also rose to Rs214.75 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs190 crore in the same period a year ago
New Delhi: Drug firm Eris Lifesciences on Monday reported a 10.06% rise in its consolidated net profit to Rs74.92 crore for the quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs68.07 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Eris Lifesciences said in a BSE filing. Consolidated total income of the company also rose to Rs214.75 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs190 crore in the same period a year ago.
Shares of Eris Lifesciences closed 0.35% higher at Rs765.05 per scrip on BSE on Monday.
Editor's Picks »
- Cube Wealth raises ₹14 crore in Series A funding
- Morgan Stanley arm in talks to invest $55 million in KSH Group’s warehouse assets
- Goldman Sachs changing Asia investment banking leadership
- Investors sitting on $40 billion capital reserves for India
- Opinion | Beware the dark side of Artificial Intelligence
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen