Tata Sons appoints Eruch N. Kapadia as CFO
Tata Sons has appointed group veteran Eruch N. Kapadia as its new chief financial officer (CFO) after the retirement of F.N. Subedar
New Delhi: Tata Sons, the Tata group’s hoding company, has appointed group veteran Eruch N. Kapadia as its new chief financial officer (CFO). Kapadia, who is vice-president at Tata Sons and a member of the audit committee at Tata Business Support Services, assumed the new role following the retirement chief operating officer (COO) F.N. Subedar.
He will report to Tata Group CFO Saurabh Agrawal, who had joined the group in July this year from the Aditya Birla Group, where he was head of strategy. The group CFO position was created after N. Chandrasekaran took over as chairman of Tata Sons.
When contacted, a Tata Sons spokesperson confirmed the development.
Kapadia is a Tata group veteran with more than 18 years of service in Tata Chemicals in different roles. Besides being a chartered accountant, he is also a cost accountant.
Editor's Picks »
- Narendra Modi tears into opposition, wins trust vote
- Flipkart, Hotstar join hands for ad platform
- Hug-hug, wink-wink: Rahul Gandhi attacks govt over Rafale, unemployment, lynchings
- India, US to finally hold twice-postponed ‘2+2 dialogue’ on 6 September
- Collegium maintains stand on elevation of Joseph to SC, sends two more names to govt
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself