Bajaj Corp Q1 net rises 5.32% to Rs54.97 crore
FMCG firm Bajaj Corp on Wednesday reported a 5.32% increase in stand-alone net profit at Rs54.97 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June
New Delhi: FMCG firm Bajaj Corp on Wednesday reported a 5.32% increase in stand-alone net profit at Rs54.97 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The company had reported a net profit of Rs52.19 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
Total income during the quarter under review fell by 1.96% to Rs208.49 crore as against Rs212.67 crore in the corresponding period last year, the company said in a BSE filing.
Bajaj Corp has several products in hair care segment such as Bajaj Almond Drops, Bajaj Kailash Parbat and Bajaj Brahmi Amla. The company also acquired Nomarks brands in 2013.
Shares of the company were trading 2.79 % higher at Rs407.15 on BSE.
- JSW Energy, Adani Power submit EoIs for bankrupt Monnet Power
- Distressed asset funds eye buyout deals ahead of bankruptcy process
- Waaree Energies triples capacity with Vapi solar panel plant
- Girnar tea moves Bombay HC against BigBasket over trademark violation
- Major Brands targets fivefold jump in online revenues over 3 years
Editor's Picks »
- Telangana panchayat poll a key test for Congress before 2019
- Govt ends Kashmir ceasefire, says anti-terror operations will resume
- ‘2+2’ talks: India, US look to insulate strategic ties from irritants
- Manohar Parrikar’s return raises hopes of solution to Goa mining ban
- AAP standoff with L-G Anil Baijal spills on to Delhi streets