Vodafone to invest $2.4 billion in German fibre connections
London: Vodafone said it would spend about €2 billion ($2.4 billion) to provide around 13.7 million new ultrafast broadband connections to homes and businesses by the end of 2021 in Germany, its biggest European market.
The British company said on Monday the additional spending on its network would boost its service revenue growth in Germany by 1-2 percentage points in the mid-term. Reuters
- France shooting: Islamic State claims responsibility, provides no evidence
- EU plans tougher consumer laws for Facebook, Gmail
- India issues notice to Cambridge Analytica in Facebook data breach case
- Russia eyes restrictions on US imports in response to tariffs
- US shouldn’t shut the door on Chinese students