SUV Nexon bookings starts from next week, says Tata Motors
Tata Motors on Wednesday said bookings of its upcoming compact SUV Nexon would commence from 11 September
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Wednesday said bookings of its upcoming compact SUV Nexon would commence from 11 September.
The model can be booked at any authorised dealership of the company with an amount of Rs11,000 from 11 September, Tata Motors said in a statement.
“With the Nexon, we have set new benchmarks in India’s fastest growing SUV segment,” Tata Motors president passenger vehicle business unit Mayank Pareek said.
The Nexon will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki’s Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Honda WR-V and Hyundai Creta which are priced in the range of Rs7.1 lakh and Rs14 lakh.
The model would come with brand new 1.2 litre petrol and 1.5 litre diesel powertrains.
“As per our turnaround strategy, we are working with a renewed focus and energy to improve our market share and bring products faster to market,” Pareek said.
Editor's Picks »
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one
- Is Reliance Jio really India’s most profitable telecom firm?
- How US-China trade war will affect India
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough