Colgate Palmolive to pay Rs4 per share as dividend
New Delhi: Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Colgate Palmolive India on Monday said it has declared an interim dividend of Rs4 per equity share for 2017-18, which will see a total payout of Rs131 crore, including dividend distribution tax.
The company said in a regulatory filing that its board has declared an interim dividend of Rs4 per equity share, with face value Re1 each, for the financial year ending 31 March 2018. It will be on the paid up equity share capital of Rs27.20 crore involving a total payout of Rs131 crore, including dividend distribution tax, it added.
The record date for payment of the dividend is 19 December 2017. Colgate Palmolive India stock was trading 1.15% up at Rs1,081.95 on BSE.
- Air India makes history by flying to Israel via Saudi airspace
- As formalization lags, logistics firms pin hopes on GST e-way bill, better implementation
- Mahindra on rough terrain as Maruti Suzuki grabs No. 1 slot in utility vehicles
- Opening bell: Global markets drop on trade war fears; M&M, Union Bank in news
- Thanks to Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are squeezed from both ends