Tata Motors launches Tigor Buzz anniversary edition
The anniversary edition of Tata Motors’ compact sedan Tigor is priced at Rs5.58 lakh and Rs6.57 lakh
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Wednesday launched an anniversary edition of its compact sedan Tigor priced at Rs5.58 lakh and Rs6.57 lakh.
The limited edition Tigor Buzz will be available in both petrol and diesel engine options and will be equipped with manual transmission and is based on the XT variant, Tata Motors said in a statement.
While the petrol option is priced at Rs5.68 lakh, the diesel version is tagged at Rs6.57 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), inclusive of the accessory kit, it added.
Commenting on the launch, Tata Motors head-marketing, sales and customer care, passenger vehicle business unit, S.N. Barman said, “Marking a successful year today, with robust demand since its launch, it (Tigor) has helped us post a month on month growth.” He further added, “We look forward to the Tigor Buzz to be a step ahead towards extending this growth and customer satisfaction.”
- Fortis says SC order does not impact 31.1% stake sale to IHH
- NGT clears way for reopening Sterlite copper smelter; Tamil Nadu govt to move SC
- Petrol prices hiked, diesel prices slashed. Check today’s rates
- Apple to roll out new Snoopy, Peanuts cartoon series
- Pokémon Go maker is seeking a $3.9 billion valuation
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position