Tata Motors launches Tigor Buzz anniversary edition
The anniversary edition of Tata Motors’ compact sedan Tigor is priced at Rs5.58 lakh and Rs6.57 lakh
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Wednesday launched an anniversary edition of its compact sedan Tigor priced at Rs5.58 lakh and Rs6.57 lakh.
The limited edition Tigor Buzz will be available in both petrol and diesel engine options and will be equipped with manual transmission and is based on the XT variant, Tata Motors said in a statement.
While the petrol option is priced at Rs5.68 lakh, the diesel version is tagged at Rs6.57 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), inclusive of the accessory kit, it added.
Commenting on the launch, Tata Motors head-marketing, sales and customer care, passenger vehicle business unit, S.N. Barman said, “Marking a successful year today, with robust demand since its launch, it (Tigor) has helped us post a month on month growth.” He further added, “We look forward to the Tigor Buzz to be a step ahead towards extending this growth and customer satisfaction.”
Editor's Picks »
- Helo goes on spending spree to take on ShareChat
- WhatsApp appoints grievance officer to curb fake news in India
- US shale will continue to steal market share until late-2020s: Opec
- Govt starts consultation with states for mergers of regional rural banks
- IL&FS may move NCLT against admitting bankruptcy case
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude