Abbott India Q2 profit rises 83% to Rs137.52 crore
New Delhi: Drug firm Abbott India on Monday reported 83.31% jump in net profit to Rs137.52 crore for the September quarter on account of robust sales.
It had posted a net profit of Rs75.02 crore for the corresponding period of last fiscal, Abbott India said in a filing to BSE.
The total income of the company also rose to Rs946.04 crore for the July-September quarter of 2017-18 as against Rs743.78 crore in the same quarter of 2016-17.
The Abbott India stock was trading at Rs5,170 on BSE, up about 15%, on BSE.
- Ford Freestyle launched in India, price starting at Rs5.09 lakh
- Narendra Modi holds a pep talk with Karnataka BJP candidates ahead of polls
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Review: The budget smartphone to beat
- China is said to mull cutting car import duty by about half
- Draft National Telecom Policy to be released on 1 May