DCB Bank Q1 profit rises 39% to Rs65 crore
DCB Bank results declared Saturday showed net profit of Rs65 crore in Q1 FY18 against Rs47 crore in year-ago period, revenue rises 34% to Rs319 crore
New Delhi: Private sector DCB Bank has reported a 39% increase in net profit at Rs65 crore for the first quarter ended 30 June.
The bank had reported a net profit of Rs47 crore in the corresponding quarter of 2016-17. Revenue during the quarter under review stood at Rs319 crore, up 34% from Rs237 crore a year ago, the bank said in a BSE filing.
During the quarter, net interest income grew by 31.6% to Rs233 crore, while non-interest income was up by 43.33% to Rs86 crore. The bank’s gross non-performing assets were at 1.74% as on 30 June 2017, slightly up from 1.72% a year ago.
Net NPAs stood at 0.92% of the net advances, as against 0.87% in the previous fiscal.
- JSW Energy, Adani Power submit EoIs for bankrupt Monnet Power
- Distressed asset funds eye buyout deals ahead of bankruptcy process
- Waaree Energies triples capacity with Vapi solar panel plant
- Girnar tea moves Bombay HC against BigBasket over trademark violation
- Major Brands targets fivefold jump in online revenues over 3 years
Editor's Picks »
- Telangana panchayat poll a key test for Congress before 2019
- Govt ends Kashmir ceasefire, says anti-terror operations will resume
- ‘2+2’ talks: India, US look to insulate strategic ties from irritants
- Manohar Parrikar’s return raises hopes of solution to Goa mining ban
- AAP standoff with L-G Anil Baijal spills on to Delhi streets