Jindal Steel and Power’s Q1 loss narrows to Rs420 crore
New Delhi: Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) on Tuesday reported narrowing of its consolidated loss to Rs420.4 crore for the quarter ended on 30 June 2017.
Naveen Jindal-led company had reported a consolidated loss of Rs1,238 crore for the corresponding quarter of 2016-17.
The company’s consolidated total income increased to Rs6,126.6 crore in April-June 2017 from Rs5,124.7 crore in the year-ago quarter, according to a regulatory filing by JSPL.
On Tuesday, JSPL shares fell 2.55%, or Rs3.65, to Rs139.70 apiece, even as the benchmark index Sensex closed 0.80% lower at 32,014.19 points.
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon