Porsche Cayenne Turbo’s India launch in June, bookings open
Porsche Cayenne Turbo, priced at Rs1.92 crore, is powered by a four-litre V8 bi turbo petrol engine belting out 550 bhp power to reach a top speed of 286 km/hr
New Delhi: Luxury sports car maker Porsche on Monday announced opening of bookings for its flagship SUV, Cayenne Turbo, priced at Rs1.92 crore (ex-showroom India).
The third generation of the Cayenne Turbo will arrive at showrooms in India from June onwards, the company said in a statement. “The new Cayenne Turbo represents the start of an exciting introduction phase for us, with the Cayenne and Cayenne E-Hybrid also set to arrive in showrooms later this year,” Porsche India director Pavan Shetty said.
The vehicle is powered by a four-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine which delivers 550hp and can reach a top speed of 286km/hr. It is equipped with a host of luxury features such as surround sound system, 18-way sport seats, integrated headrests and the multi-function sports steering wheel, among others.
- Uber proposals value company at $120 billion in a possible IPO: WSJ
- Walmart trims 2018-19 earnings forecast on Flipkart deal
- Ola’s Foodpanda buys Holachef, looks to enter cloud kitchens
- Q2 results: Infosys revenue rises 7.1%, beats street estimates
- AirAsia offers up to 70% discount on flights to all destinations
- IndusInd Bank’s Q2 results show a peek into the IL&FS booby trap
- So which liquid, money market funds did investors flee from in September?
- Dr Reddy’s: API unit sale should lower costs, may not be a windfall
- Demerger in final leg, CESC stock yet to reflect value unlocking benefits
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults