Katy Perry wants to know what Warren Buffett thinks of bitcoin
New York: Extreme volatility has seen bitcoin run Hot N Cold during its relatively short history; lately it’s just been exploding upwards like a Firework.
So it should come as no surprise that when pop sensation Katy Perry sat down with Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett, the world’s most famous and successful value investor, she sought to ask him about an asset class that may be impossible to value as it has no underlying rate of return.
“nbd (no big deal) asking Warren Buffett his thoughts on cryptocurrency,” the singer wrote in an Instagram post, accompanying a photo sitting with the billionaire investor, on Wednesday morning. Bloomberg
A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on
- US-China trade war: Beijing hits back at Trump, plans $3 bn reciprocal tariffs on US imports
- Sun Pharma: One down, Halol to go
- Air India makes history by flying to Israel via Saudi airspace
- As formalization lags, logistics firms pin hopes on GST e-way bill, better implementation
- Mahindra on rough terrain as Maruti Suzuki grabs No. 1 slot in utility vehicles