DB Realty CEO Vipul Bansal resigns
- Deals Buzz: Fresh hurdles for Numetal, ArcelorMittal in Essar Steel sale, says report
- Proxy advisor questions legitimacy of Fortis Healthcare sale process; warns of class action suit
- USFDA finishes inspection at Alembic Pharma’s Panelav plant, shares rise on BSE
- Trump trade war spurs India to import more oil, drones from US
- What global finance chiefs are saying about the global economy
Bengaluru: A month after the resignation of its chief financial officer N.M. Gattu, Mumbai-based DB Realty Ltd on Friday said that its chief executive Vipul Bansal has resigned.
Gattu resigned in August, after which the realty firm appointed A. Anil Kumar, former CFO of Bengaluru-based Puravankara Projects Ltd, to the post.
Bansal, who was earlier joint managing director of Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, joined DB Realty in September 2012 as the company’s first CEO.
“The promoters Shahid Balwa and Vinod Goenka are also managing directors in the company, and Vinod’s son Jay will take up most of the responsibilities handled by Vipul,” said a senior company executive, who did not wish to be named.