2017 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade launched in India at Rs17.61 lakh
- Tata Motors Q4 profit halves to Rs2,125 crore
- TCS expands operations in Florida as part of Transamerica deal
- Niti Aayog, ABB join hands to benefit India from AI, robotics
- Thyssenkrupp’s CEO under fire as activist Elliott buys stake
- Disappointed in UTI MF shareholders for not cutting down stakes: T Rowe Price
New Delhi: Honda Motor Co. Ltd on Tuesday launched the 25th anniversary edition of the Honda Fireblade superbike in India with prices starting at Rs17.61 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
The 2017 Honda CBR 1000RR, popularly known as the Honda Fireblade, will be imported as completely built unit (CBU) in India and will be available at Honda’s exclusive Wing World outlets located in Mumbai and Delhi.
Bookings for the superbike also commenced Wednesday.
The Honda Fireblade will be available in two variants—CBR 1000RR Fireblade and CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) said in a statement.
The Fireblade, will be “the most powerful, faster and lighter CBR 1000RR from Honda’s stable and we are very excited to add another chapter to the success story with its introduction in India,” HMSI senior vice-president (sales and marketing) Yadvinder Singh Guleria said.