Gillette Q2 profit rises 7.34% at Rs58.77 crore
New Delhi: Gillette India on Friday reported a 7.34% increase in net profit at Rs58.77 crore for the quarter ended on 31 December 2017.
The company, which follows January-December financial year, had posted a net profit of Rs54.75 crore in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.
Its revenue from operations during the period under review stood at Rs407.52 crore. It was Rs 396.82 crore in the year-ago quarter, Gillette India said in a BSE filing.
Revenue from operations is not comparable due to the introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes.
Shares of Gillette India were trading 4.04% higher at Rs6,600 on BSE.
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
- In Beijing, Sushma Swaraj says protectionism in all forms should be rejected
- Security personnel killed in encounter in Pulwama
- Brent oil hits highest since late 2014 as supplies tighten amid strong demand
- Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa holders’ spouses