Gillette Q2 profit rises 7.34% at Rs58.77 crore
Gillette India reported a 7.34% increase in net profit at Rs58.77 crore for the quarter ended on 31 December 2017, as against Rs54.75 crore in the corresponding period of the previous financial
New Delhi: Gillette India on Friday reported a 7.34% increase in net profit at Rs58.77 crore for the quarter ended on 31 December 2017.
The company, which follows January-December financial year, had posted a net profit of Rs54.75 crore in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.
Its revenue from operations during the period under review stood at Rs407.52 crore. It was Rs 396.82 crore in the year-ago quarter, Gillette India said in a BSE filing.
Revenue from operations is not comparable due to the introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes.
Shares of Gillette India were trading 4.04% higher at Rs6,600 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Future Retail’s Q2 result shows improvement in same-store sales
- Private insurance firms grow at the expense of LIC stuck with a sick bank
- Page Industries’s lofty valuations get a reality check in Q2
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India