Ex-RuPay head Rajesh Prasad joins Innoviti as chief business officer for APAC operations
Innoviti to launch its online payment gateway solution uniPAY NEXT and its SME lending platform in the Asia Pacific region
Payment solutions provider Innoviti Payment Solutions on Tuesday appointed former RuPay head Rajesh Prasad as its chief business officer for Asia Pacific operations, as the company enters its first foreign market.
Innoviti will launch its online payment gateway solution uniPAY NEXT and its SME lending platform in the Asia Pacific (APAC), the company said in a statement. It added that it will focus on distributing credit facilities to SMEs and general consumers in APAC countries where retail credit penetration is low. With its payment gateway solutions, the company plans to expand in regions where payment infrastructure is still underdeveloped.
Prior to joining Innoviti, Prasad headed National Payments Corporation of India’s (NPCI) RuPay acceptance and e-commerce operations. At NPCI, he helped developed the RuPay card scheme and expansion of RuPay acceptance points across the country. He has also been closely associated with international strategic alliances at NPCI.
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ crosses Rs 100 crore milestone over opening weekend
- Audi CEO Rupert Stadler arrested in diesel emission case
- Buying a used car? How to get the right loan
- Climate change may spark conflict over fisheries as species migrate
- ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar’s fate to be decided today at board meet: Report
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules