India Cements Q1 profit slumps 39.9% to Rs26.4 crore
India Cements reports a decline of 39.88% in standalone net profit at Rs26.44 crore for the first quarter through June, as against Rs43.98 crore last year
New Delhi: India Cements on Friday reported a decline of 39.88% in standalone net profit at Rs26.44 crore for the first quarter through June.
Net profit in April-June last year stood at Rs43.98 crore, the company said in a BSE filing.
Total revenue from operations during the quarter under review grew 21.64% to Rs1,466.75 crore, from Rs1,205.72 crore in the same quarter last fiscal. Its total expense rose 25.70% to Rs1,426.32 crore as against Rs1,134.69 crore earlier.
The stock was trading at Rs202.75 on the BSE, down 6.16% from its previous close.
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one
- Is Reliance Jio really India’s most profitable telecom firm?
- How US-China trade war will affect India
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough