Madhucon Projects bags tender for Nagaland road projects worth Rs734.9 crore
Madhucon Projects has received Letter of Acceptance from NHIDCL for four road projects totalling Rs734.9 crore, the company said in a BSE filing
New Delhi: Construction firm Madhucon Projects Ltd has bagged road projects worth Rs734.9 crore from National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corp. Ltd (NHIDCL) in Nagaland.
Madhucon Projects Ltd has received Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from NHIDCL for four road projects totalling Rs734.9 crore, the company said in a BSE filing.
Hyderabad-based Madhucon Group has interests across sectors like construction, granites, coal, power and sugars.
- How turnaround agents are giving stalled realty projects a new lease of life
- IL&FS unable to meet interest payment obligations
- US fund calls for sale of Essar’s UK assets to settle debt: report
- From kitchen to cars, Amazon expands Alexa reach
- Leena AI secures $2 million seed funding from Snapdeal co-founders, Elad Gil
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude