Madhucon Projects bags tender for Nagaland road projects worth Rs734.9 crore
Madhucon Projects has received Letter of Acceptance from NHIDCL for four road projects totalling Rs734.9 crore, the company said in a BSE filing
New Delhi: Construction firm Madhucon Projects Ltd has bagged road projects worth Rs734.9 crore from National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corp. Ltd (NHIDCL) in Nagaland.
Madhucon Projects Ltd has received Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from NHIDCL for four road projects totalling Rs734.9 crore, the company said in a BSE filing.
Hyderabad-based Madhucon Group has interests across sectors like construction, granites, coal, power and sugars.
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
- How new TRAI rules will change your Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV plans in 2019. List of all charges
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies