GVK Power Q2 loss widens to Rs77 crore
GVK Power and Infrastructure reports a net loss of Rs76.94 crore for the second quarter ended 30 Sept 2017 as against net loss of Rs13.41 crore in the same period a year ago
New Delhi: GVK Power and Infrastructure on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs76.94 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2017. The company had posted a net loss of Rs13.41 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, GVK Power and Infrastructure said in a regulatory filing to stock exchanges.
Total revenue during the quarter rose to Rs20.16 crore as compared to Rs18.55 crore, it said.
In a separate filing, GVK Power and Infrastructure said its board has accepted the resignation of GVK Reddy as managing director of the company. He, however, will continue on the board as a non- executive chairman, it said.
The board also approved appointment of P.V. Prasanna Reddy as whole-time director of the company for a period of three years from 11 November 2017 without any remuneration.
Editor's Picks »
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one
- Is Reliance Jio really India’s most profitable telecom firm?
- How US-China trade war will affect India
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough