Hemant Bhargava appointed as LIC’s managing director
- Proxy advisor questions legitimacy of Fortis Healthcare sale process; warns of class action suit
- USFDA finishes inspection at Alembic Pharma’s Panelav plant, shares rise on BSE
- Trump trade war spurs India to import more oil, drones from US
- What global finance chiefs are saying about the global economy
- Walmart sees Flipkart as key to atone for missteps in China
New Delhi: Hemant Bhargava was on Friday appointed as managing director of state-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India.
He is at present LIC’s zonal manager, Delhi. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved Bhargava’s appointment to the post till his superannuation, i.e., 31 July, 2019, an order issued by personnel ministry said.
The top LIC management consists of the chairman and three managing directors.