Grasim Industries, Ultratech Cements appoint new managing directors
Grasim MD KK Maheshwari to be Ultratech’s new managing director; Ultratech’s deputy MD Dilip Gaur to take charge at Grasim Industries
Mumbai: Aditya Birla Group’s Grasim Industries Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd on Friday announced a rejig of its top management with new appointments for its managing director positions.
Ultratech on Friday said K.K. Maheshwari will be its new managing director after the incumbent O.P. Puranmalka leaves in March. Maheshwari, the current managing director of Grasim Industries, will resign from his post with effect from March, the firm said in a separate statement to BSE on Friday.
In turn, Ultratech’s deputy managing director Dilip Gaur will resign and take up a new role as managing director for Grasim Industries with effect from April. Maheshwari will continue on the board of Grasim Industries as non-executive director and assume the role of an additional director on Ultratech’s board with effect from April.
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end