Audi India appoints Rahil Ansari as India head
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
Mumbai: Audi India Pvt. Ltd, the local arm of the German luxury car maker, appointed Rahil Ansari as head, effective 1 February 2017, it said in a statement on Friday.
Ansari succeeds Joe King, who has gone back to Germany after a three year stint. Ansari moves to Audi India from Audi AG, where he heads the global pricing for Audi genuine parts for Audi AG Aftersales. He brings a broad range of experience in finance, sales, network development, retail operations and After sales business, the company said.
Ansari previously served as director of network development for Audi India and thus brings appreciation for this market, said Thierry Lespiaucq, managing director, Volkswagen Group sales India Pvt. Ltd (VWGSIPL).
“I am confident that his diverse global experience combined with the understanding of the Indian market will help to consolidate the brand presence,” he said.
Audi sells the Audi A3, A4, A6, A8 L, Q3, Q5, among other models in India.